The process that seemed to me like hours (even though it was probably closer to half an hour) that ended my span of normality was suddenly getting wrapped up, hit in the head, and then blacking out. When I finally came to, I found myself ties to a cold and most likely metal chair. I finally get the object shielding my vision taken off by someone I never got to see. I couldn't see anything until my eyes caught glimpse of a tiny little light. The light stayed in place, I figured, but it kept growing in diameter. Just a single, blue-gray orb floating in front of my very eyes.
"Are you ready to begin?" someone said.
"I am whenever you are, sir," a vaguely familiar voice replied.
That's when the rest of my life flipped inside out. The light started swirling until it was going so fast I could hardly tell the different dimentions apart. Then there was one last flash of blinding light. And then suddenly... nothing.
This was two weeks ago.
No comments:
Post a Comment